You don’t have to wake up and go to the gym every day for you to keep fit as you can easily get a work out done at the comfort of your home. Get yourself the new Charles Bentley premium treadmill and enjoy exercising and staying in shape. The treadmill is easy to operate and has all the latest features from pre-programmed work out session to electrically operated inclination. All this allows you to have a great work out without going to the gym.
• Anti-shock and anti-slip running base
The anti-slip running surface makes it harder for you to slip and fall while you are training. Additionally, it ensures that you are comfortable and safe while running. Have you ever seen someone slip of a treadmill and fall? The injuries afterwards can be serious and having a good treadmill that has a good grip is crucial. Also, the treadmill is fitted with anti-shock which limits you from getting shocked, and you run with comfort.
The treadmill is made from strong and durable materials that will enable it to serve you for a lifetime. When getting a treadmill, you must always ensure that you get the one made from durable, long-lasting materials. This treadmill is made from iron and steel as the mainframe hence ensuring that the treadmill is strong. Additionally, the treadmill has soft handles which you can hold on while training.
The treadmill can hold a weight capacity of 120 kgs; this means that anybody heavier than 100 kgs can use the treadmill. So if you want to stay in shape, then this treadmill is the best option for you and your family.
• Easily folded
Getting a treadmill when you have a small space can be hectic and might end up taking up all your spare space. But the Charles Bentley premium treadmill can be easily folded, clipped and stored away when not in use. This will result in you having your space back and your home not to be cluttered. The treadmill is equipped with hydraulic bolts that allow the treadmill to be lifted and folded with ease.
• Self-assembly required
The treadmill needs to be assembled before use and get all the parts to work together. The assembling can be easily done since the treadmill comes with an English manual with simple steps that are easily followed. All the parts are labelled, and they come packed in bags with each step labelled on them. This allows you to assemble all the treadmill parts faster and easier. Additionally, the treadmill has wheels which makes it easier for you to move it from the place of assembling to where you want it located.
2. Pros and cons
• The treadmill has anti-shock and anti-slip running surface
• Made from durable and long lasting material which makes the treadmill last longer
• The treadmill has automatic hydraulic folding arms
• It is equipped with a monitor heart rate belt
• The treadmill has a soft handle with a comfortable grip
• The treadmill has an added emergency stop cord for safety
• The running surface is small for the more vigorous athletes
• The treadmill can’t handle anything intense and is great for a power jog
3. Key advantages for consumers
The treadmill has wheels that allow you to move it from one location to the other. The wheels make it easier for you to move the treadmill from the assembling point to where you want it placed
It has hydraulic folding arms that can be easily folded and moved out of the way to ensure that the treadmill is secured and take up less space.
Your treadmill needs to be taken care of now and then to ensure that it lasts long and serves you for a long time. For this reason, this treadmill comes with a bottle of lubricant to ensure that you keep it maintained and cleaned throughout.
The features are easy, and the treadmill is not complicated, and for this reason, the Charles Bentley premium treadmill is very popular.
4. Strengths and weaknesses of the treadmill
• The treadmill is fitted with 12 pre-programmed workout sessions that help you keep your training on the check, and you never miss any. This allows you to keep to your fitness goals and be healthy always.
• It is fitted with and an LCD that shows the speed you are running in and the kilometres you have covered. Additionally, the LCDs the number of calories lost in your work out hence motivating you to continue working out.
• It is fitted with easy to grip handlebars that are used to monitor your heartbeat rate and ensure that you are healthy and in great shape while training and working out.
• The main issue that seems to be bugging most of the users is the fact that the running surface is small. Therefore, if you are a vigorous runner, you end up feeling like there is not enough space for you to rich your limit.
• Moreover, the treadmill is preferred by home users rather than the athletes as they feel like they can’t achieve their full potential on this treadmill. The treadmill is not able to handle anything intense, and it is best preferred for jogging and taking power walks.
5. Charles Bentley premium vs competition
The treadmill does not stand out as unique from the rest of the treadmills in the market, and this is a good thing for people who don’t want to have a complicated treadmill. But one thing that stands out from the rest of the manufactures is the fact that it has transport wheels making it easier to transport and move from one place to another.
Reach all your work out goals with this amazing treadmill and keep fit and in shape. Get yourself a treadmill that can fit in your apartment and avoid all the hustle of getting to the gym on time.