Exercise is an integral part of any healthy person. Exercise can include walking, running, lifting weights and jogging. Everyone has a desire to keep fit without having to inconvenience themselves. Most exercise machines are expensive, heavy and large hence not everyone can buy or store them.
The Fitness Club Folding Manual Treadmill Walking Machine solves all those problems. It is convenient for fitness enthusiasts because it allows for home use. The treadmill measures 115cm by 53cm by 105cm. It can accommodate a weight of up to 150 kg with a maximum inclination of 10 per cent. The machine is foldable, and this allows you to store it in small spaces. If you don’t have a lot of room for the storage of your treadmill, this equipment will greatly help you.
Working out is even possible from any place because the machine has wheels which allow for more comfortable transportation from one place to another. The Fitness Club Folding Manual Treadmill Walking Machine also has an easy to read LED display that enables easier vision and reading of writings during exercise.
Pros of the Fitness Club Folding Manual Treadmill Walking Machine
Here are some advantages of the Fitness Club Folding Manual Treadmill Machine:
- It is easy to assemble as it comes with a clear instruction manual. More so, it is handy for use indoors when the weather outside may not allow for walking.
- The walking treadmill is useful for individuals who have arthritis or other lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity. The machine allows them to exercise from home or office without straining because walking is a simpler exercise as compared to running.
- It is sturdily built and can allow adjustment of handles to fit use by different people depending on their height and weight.
- The running belt of the foldable treadmill is strong enough to resist wear and tear over time. The belt is also wide enough to give users enough walking space.
- Old people who may have less mobility can make use of the non-motorized walking treadmill at their convenience. They also require exercise as part of their daily routine to keep them busy and healthy at the same time.
- The treadmill has adjustable handles that are soft to allow users to support their bodies during exercise. The arm height of the treadmill is also adjustable to allow users to adjust it to their most comfortable position. This is especially important for tall people.
- The 10% inclination feature on the treadmill allows for the faster burning of calories which is great for individuals on a weight loss program. Also, the inclination eases pressure from body joints.
- It is cheaper to buy and use this machine as compared to paying monthly gym subscriptions.
- Since the treadmill is manual, it utilises green technology that spares users electricity charges.
- The LED display allows for easier monitoring of progress. It displays information on the calories burnt, distance walked, and time taken.
- The manual walking treadmill is compact when folded and, therefore, saves users from having to set aside big storage spaces. Practically, the treadmill can fit anywhere.
- The treadmill is durable because, despite the fact that it is affordable, it is made of quality material to give buyers value for their money. Everyone wants to spend less money and enjoy using a product for a long time.
Cons of the Fitness Club Folding Manual Treadmill Walking Machine
- First, the handles are too low for very tall individuals. If you are over five feet tall, you may end up straining your back.
- The digital display does not have an on/off button. When it fails, the only option is to remove the batteries then insert them back.
- The belt requires a lot of lubricants to get it running smoothly. This can be tiring to consumers of the product.
- Heavier people are limited to using the treadmill on a low inclination. If inclined higher, the weight may make the belt go faster, and this is not ideal for walking.
- The other main disadvantage with the use of the machine is the fact that it limits users to only walking exercises.
The Fitness Club Folding Manual Treadmill Walking machine is a worth-while purchase, especially if you have limited mobility. Issues with mobility may be caused by old age or lifestyle diseases. One notable advantage of this machine is the fact that it is compact and easily foldable, and that makes it very easy to store. The treadmill is durable, easy to assemble and use and also saves on the cost of energy. Thus, it is recommended for all people who value walking exercises.